– loss might help them. 6-1 vs. RPI top 50.
– Six game win streak. Big game on Saturday at Duke
– Beat Memphis on road. #1 in RPI and #2 in SOS
– No team can say they have wins over Tennessee, Kansas and UCLA
– Five wins vs. RPI top 25.
– loss against Washington hurts this team
– Good win against KSU, but soft SOS (81)
– Playing the best ball in the Big East.
– 7-1 against top 50. RPI 6 SOS 23
– Keep winning close games
– Purdue only team to ruin conference slate
– 5 wins against top 25. Get Dyson back
– SOS (113) keeping them from being a 3 seed.
– 11-1 in last 12 games. Need to close out season with wins at Ohio State and Michigan to stay here
– In my mind, still the team in the Big Ten that is most capable of making a deep run in the tourney
– Even though they fell at Arkansas, still got win over Tennessee
– Too bad NCAA tourney isn’t in Joyce Center. Just 5-6 record in road and neutral court games.
– Two losses to Iowa and Penn State really hurt. Only 6-6 in road and neutral court games.
– Love the win at Butler
– Good CPU numbers (RPI 18 SOS 15), but 7 losses to teams inside RPI 50 is troubling
– Only 6-6 in last 12 games
– Great win over Saint Mary’s on Saturday
– No marquee win, good win at Maryland Sunday
– Don’t like the SOS (164), but you gotta give this team credit
– Stole a needed game against Syracuse. Big game at West Virginia Monday
– Louisville win looking better and better and Steve Young went there
– Couldn’t close out a sweep of the state of Arizona, but one is more than enough to help
– Blew a chance against UCLA on Sunday, but still have best SOS
– Blew the Aggies out of Norman, but loss of freshman Blake Griffin is critical
– Weak SOS (132). Only good win against Gonzaga
– What have you done for me lately? Beat Duke. Coming on strong. Winning last two games in conference (BC, @ FSU) will help
– Looked horrible against Kansas. Really struggling as of late (lost last four)
– Played a tough schedule (SOS 19) and have win at UNC
– Streaky team. Won last three, lost previous four
– This team could very well get to 11 wins in the Big East
– Strong RPI (26) and experienced
– Win over Vandy oveshadows the fact that this has lost 4 of its last 6
– Beat Mississippi State. Won’t put them any higher because they play nobody.
– Not that impressed. Best win over in-state rival Mississippi and mediocre Florida team. Will find out more about this team on Wednesday @ Vandy
– Could this team really get in the tournament if they lose its next two (@Baylor, Kansas) and finish 7-9 in conference?
– 7-3 against RPI Top 100 isn’t bad, but can’t be losing to Bowling Green
– 4-3 vs. RPI top 25. Strong win over USC
– Coming on strong (won last 4) and soft last two games (La Sall, @ George Washington)
– Must be rewarded for playing tough teams
– Loss to Memphis almost looks like a win
– Strong RPI (34) and despite losing to Drake twice, this team has beaten down on teams in tough Missouri Valley conference including sweeps of Creighton and Southern Illinois
– Almost ended BYU’s longest home win streak. Lost by one in overtime.
– challenged themselves too much with out of conference schedule (SOS 9), but really coming on despite loss against Illinois State (won previous 5 including win over Drake)
Last Four Out
Florida – Horrible SOS (111) and another team that suffered a damaging loss over the weekend (Mississippi State at home)
Kentucky – pulling one out over Tennessee would have really helped