– One last second shot away from being 31-0. Have quality wins over Georgetown, Gonzaga, Connecticut, Oklahoma, Arizona and USC. Makes up for its awful conference.
– ACC Champs have a great shot at the Final Four with games being played in Raleigh and Charlotte
– Pac-10 conference title locks up one seed
– No team can say they have wins over Tennessee, Kansas and UCLA.
– Beat Memphis on road. #1 in RPI and #1 in SOS.
– Win over Texas in Big 12 Final will vault them to one seed
– It’s a whole body of work and Duke’s resume looks really good (6-3 vs. RPI Top 50)
– Big Ten not that strong, but win in Big 10 Final will warrant a two seed.
– Best win out of conference is @Alabama and includes blowout loss to hands of Memphis.
– Could have used a win over UCLA, but 7-1 vs. rest of RPI Top 50.
– Hot streak. Run to Big East Title gave them three more wins over RPI Top 25. Put that with Duke win and you have a huge mover in the bracket seeding
– 7-1 against top 50. RPI 9 SOS 25
– 5 wins against top 25
– 8 wins over RPI top 50 (Five against top 25), but best win out of conference was only UNLV.
– MVC Champs WILL make some serious noise in the tournament
– Too bad NCAA tourney isn’t in Joyce Center, but should still be rewarded for great season
– I’ve believed in this team and win against Duke boosts resume. No shame in losing to UNC three times.
– Struggles down the stretch don’t help. Will be an interesting team in the NCAA Tournament
– Mediocre team outside of East Lansing (8-7 in road and neutral court games)
– Don’t like the SOS (154), but this team is experienced and can make a run in the tournament
– 4-8 vs. RPI Top 50 is troubling
– Very concerned about this team. Win over Tennessee obviously helps, just 7-7 in road and neutral court games
– Team that has win over UCLA. They play defense and have a lot of tournament upside.
– 4-3 vs. RPI Top 25. Helps despite poor Big Ten showing.
– 0-5 vs. RPI Top 25. Where’s the marquee win?
– Win over Connecticut ends any talks of being a bubble team
– Strong RPI (26), experienced and dangerous
– A lot of good wins, but lacking marquee win.
– Could move up with SEC Tournament win that includes wins over SEC best two, Vanderbilt and Tennessee
– Failure to lock up Mountain West title hurts
– Win over Kansas State in Big East Quarters keeps helps team avoid bubble trouble
– Loss hurt a lot of bubble teams. Team has a lot of good wins, but not a great win. Beat UCONN early in season.
– Have really rebounded in A-10 Conference play. 11 wins in A-10 regular season and A-10 Tournament Title.
– This team is lucky the bubble is very weak because they beat NOBODY. Three wins over teams in RPI Top 50?!? TWO OVER WESTERN KENTUCKY!
– Two wins over Xavier in last nine days boosts team into the field
– Ran through weak conference. ZERO WINS VS. RPI TOP 100
– Other than Mississippi, more RPI Top 25 wins than any other bubble team and play in tough Big East
– 5 wins in RPI Top 50. At least they have beaten good teams unlike Ohio State and Virginia Tech.
– Won tourney and non-conference SOS is 49 including wins over Dayton and Kansas State.
Last Four In
LAST FOUR OUT
Virginia Tech – I don’t believe in your team Seth. Best win over Miami and you don’t get credit for close losses. Stop running your mouth, you sound like Boeheim.
Massachusetts – Best out of conference win over Syracuse losing steam as is this UMass team.
Dayton -Have two quality wins over Pitt and Louisville, but couldn’t pull off win over Xavier like Saint Joe’s
Syracuse – This team was last four out as of Tuesday. Everybody loses and then this team falls completely out of the conversation? I completely disagree. Is this team one of the best 34 teams at-large teams in the country? Very possible. But will they have a shot of getting in? Absolutely Not.